Effective Date: April 4, 2023
Rank and Beyond (“we”, “us”, or “our”) operates the www.rankandbeyond.com website (the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Information Collection and Use
We collect several types of personal data for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
- Personal Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This may include, but is not limited to, name, email address, IP address, device information, and location data.
- Usage Data: We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used. This usage data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
- Data Collection Methods
We use various methods to collect data, including user registration, cookies, contact forms, and analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Use of Data
Rank and Beyond uses the collected data for various purposes, including:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To personalize your experience on our website
- To send marketing communications
- To improve website performance and enhance user experience
- Data Sharing
We do not share your personal data with third parties.
- Data Transfer
We do not transfer your personal data internationally.
- Data Retention
We do not have a specific retention period for the personal data we collect. We retain your data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
- Data Security
We are committed to ensuring the security of your personal data. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt the transmission of data between your browser and our servers. We do not collect personally identifiable information that could be used to identify you without your consent.
- Your Rights
You have the right to access, rectify, erase, restrict processing, and object to processing your personal data. To exercise these rights, please contact us at [email protected].
- Cookies and Analytics
- Age Restrictions
There are no age restrictions for using our Service.
- Contact Us